Saturday, May 31, 2008

a butt-broadening experience

I just got home from my lil brudder's graduation. Holy. Moly. It started at 7:30, and we just got home. It is past 10. TWO AND A HALF HOURS of listening to every little kid's accomplishments. Of course, I babysat or went to school with the siblings of half the kids, but sheesh. Thankfully, there was a breeze, so the football stadium wasn't too unbearable.

PS: My brudder's Marines scholarship was the highest single scholarship amount. So there.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Amen to the graduation comments. It was fun though!
Are you feeling better?

jenn said...

it blew my mind the 1st time i went to a graduation down here. Yeah, it was LLLLOOOONNNNGGGG AND outside!!!! oh my word! where i went to school we graduated in the gym and we had awards banquets before then so the ceremony was short and sweet!

it was good tget to be with you last night! i'm glad you're feeling better! luvyou

Dana said...

I babysat him! I changed his diapers! How insane is that!? Now he is going to defend our country. Oh my!

Anonymous said...

...and we can't be prouder of him!