Friday, May 9, 2008

have i told you how much i LOVE my job?

I do. I really really do. Right now, I am sitting in Borders at the Quarry on my supercool laptop, working (yes, I really am! some), and drinking a yum coffee. James had an install on the north side today, so we came down this morning, had lunch at Pei Wei, and he dropped me off here to shop work. Later, we're meeting up with my parents for dinner & the races at Retama Park, then heading home for the weekend. Keep your toes crossed for me... there's talk of working next week from the cabin in Ruidoso...

I think we're gonna try to go to the Spurs game on Sunday on our way back to Austin... see?? I reeeeeally DO neeeeed this. And I've worked it all out... If I wear it on every game day next year (not counting next year's playoffs), it would average out to costing about a dollar per time to wear it!! And I know I'd wear it for more than a year... so I'm allowed to spend a retarded amount of money on a cool sparkly pink jersey, right??


No comments: