Friday, May 9, 2008

One more for today...

I've got a pretzel in my head!!!

Anyone watch LOST? awesome... Sooo confusing...

I had nightmares after last night's episode... I woke myself up talking in my sleep because I kept dreaming I was dying. I was dreaming I was Sun on Lost...

Actually, I've been doing that a lot lately... odd, eh? Over the past few weeks, I've been shot (a few times), chased down & knifed, drowned, chopped up into slices, and just faded out... CREEPY!!! and no, if you dream yourself ded, you dont actually die...

anyone into dream analysis??


2 comments:

Dana said...

If I were you, I would be afraid to go to sleep!

Jessica said...

I don't have an analysis but I will give you the comfort of knowing that Lost gives me bad dreams too! I have gotten to where I can't watch it before bed. :)