Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Post for the Sake of Posting...

ohaiguys! Sry I haven't been posting much lately... Guess I just haven't had much to post about...

Last week, we went to the spurs game (the one in which the Spurs won the series against the Suns). It was pretty fun... Our tickets were pretty high up, but center court. A kid sat 2 seats down from me, but his binoculars and his attention were glued to the game the entire time, so YaY! Someone had the brilliant idea to hand out maracas to the sold-out crowd, so the arena sounded a bit like 20,000 tiny rattlesnakes on speed... Also, some guy behind me somehow kept clapping his maracas in my hair... All in all, it was a great time... OOh... I found out I neeeed this. I believe that's the one Eva wears when cheering on Tony (except hers is #9, of course).

I've been doing research on starting a website for the company. I'm coming to find out that I've become my dad... anything I touch that is electronic refuses to work for me. Oh well... the "For Dummies" book I've been reading should help... if anyone has any suggestions, they'd be greatly appreciated.

Hmm... what else has been going on... Just the usual, really... Monday night poker, Wednesday night trivia, and we're headed home for Mom's day weekend. I guess that's about it... oh yeah... I got my very own laptop. AND super cute bag to carry it in. :)

Anyway, sorry for the boring post... but, I suppose any post is better than no post.

Oops... it's almost noon... time for breakfast!



No comments: