Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lookit what I did this weekend!!!!!!

I KNOW!!! ME!!!!
Meet my 2009 Baby of the Year: Miss Mikenna Maxwell!!!

James and I had dinner on Saturday night in San Antonio, and Jamie, Kara, Mike, Jenn, & Miss Mikenna came to meet us. We had SUCH a great time!!!

Then, Sunday morning, I HELD HER ALLLL. CHURCH. LONG. voluntarily. happily. I even fed her, burped her, took her out when she got fussy, & put her to sleep. She is sooo sweet!!! I KNOW!!! ME!!! The last baby I held for that long was definitely Chloe, who is now in the 8th grade. And LOOKIT!!!! I gave her Her Very First Pedicure!!! (don't look too closely- have YOU ever tried to paint a one month old's toenails??)

4 comments:

jenn said...

I LOVE your 2009 baby!!! what an adorable pair!! We wondered in church who that was holding Mikenna and what she did with our Lin :) You done good girlie! I told you she was going to teach you new things!!!

Dana said...

Pictures like this will give your mother GREAT hope....

Dana said...

Miss Lin....

As adorable as the pictures above are, I MISS YOU! How are you? What are you up to? Did you get a new manicure and can't type? That would be fun! A good post too....

Love, love, love you!

Jessica said...

Watch out world - Lin's dimples and James' sweet disposition - cute, well behaved babies to come!

I call dibs on babysitting!