Friday, June 13, 2008

Wheeee!!!!!

OH. MY. WORD.

Everybody. If you haven't already, drop whatever it is you're doing, and GO SEE KUNG FU PANDA!!! Even if you're at work, take your boss- you won't get in trouble, I promise. YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE IT'S BODACITY!!! (PS: that's a fantastic new word i learned from the movie.)


I knew we we're in for it from the very first line:
"Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend."
This movie was billed as just another great Jack Black movie... but it also stars Dustin Hoffman, Angelina Jolie, Seth Rogan, Lucy Liu, Ian McShane, and Jackie Chan!!!

FANTASTIC movie, and I want to go see it again, but this time at the IMAX.


Wheeeee!!!!

2 comments:

Dana said...

And now I know what I am doing tomorrow...

The Johnsons said...

Just found your blog! Woohoo! And by the way - loved Kung Fu Panda... Great movie - laughed out loud and still a couple days later. Glad you liked it!