Monday, April 28, 2008

Clarification & Congratulations

OkOkOkOk... nobody panic...



A comment was left on my post from yesterday referring to someone's "soon to be daughter in law".



Now, really. If I were the "soon to be daughter-in-law, possibly in the fall", do you reeeeally think I'd be able to keep a lid on that? Heavens, no. I'm afraid I'd be that annoying girl that calls/texts/emails/myspacecomments/faxes/snailmails EVERYONE she's EVER met EVER, with full details including pics & audio/video clip of EVERY moment of the event. Yup. I'm that girl.



No, don't worry, you haven't missed anything. In that comment, I'm one of the nieces mentioned. "Mimi" is my aunt Doris, and evidently, my cousin Jay recently popped the question to his girlfriend. Congrats & luvs to them!!!


In other news, my attempt at global domination via Risk:


and it took almost 7 hours!!

6 comments:

Dana said...

Hi! My name is Dana and I am an overreacter. Admitting it is the first step, right? Congrats cousin-in-law!

Jessica said...

That is funny. The blog world can be quite dramatic with names like "mimi" and "yay" out there for people. :)

JayAre said...

Well if you were all caught up on lost as you should be, you would know that Austrailia is the key to the whole game of risk.
Pay attention!

jenn said...

ok, i'm sorry too. i really wasn't over-reacting until i saw Dana's comment... I'm an over-reacting follower!

Mimi said...

Sorry for the lack of clarification! mimi
AKA jdhasten

*Lin* said...

No problems, yall! I found it all quite comical! And dont worry... you all will be the first to know when anything like that comes along.

AND: I did control Austrailia the whole game!! that was the first continent I conquered, and the last thing I lost!

Luvs!