Tuesday, August 5, 2008

You may call me June Cleaver.

Today, I cleaned & cooked, wearing heels & pearls. JK on the heels & pearls part...

I cleaned up the kitchen & living room, & decided to surprise James with a nice meal :)

I made Engagement Chicken, something I've made several times before, but for the side dish & dessert, I decided to branch out a bit.

LOOKIT!

Engagement Chicken


RATATOUILLE!!!
I had this for the first time in Vegas, and LOVED it, but it didn't look like Remy's Ratatouille. I did some searching, & found the recipe used by the people at Pixar!





And for dessert: I decided to try a new-to-me twist on an old favorite... Peach Pie!
(I've never done the latticed crust before.)


2 comments:

jenn said...

YUMMY look at you Donna Reid!!! (i liked her better) ~my cat just ran into the glass door, i had to laugh at loud~ your dinner looks FABULOUS!!! I would love your recipe for that chicken! but i don't think Mike would eat the ratsoup:) too many veggies:) love you

Jessica said...

Man, I'm impressed. That's a meal worthy of blogging! Beautiful pie!