Thursday, August 21, 2008

GUESS WHERE I AM???

Today for lunch, We are going to have Philly Cheese Steak Sammiches. I have never had one before, so I figure, if I'm ever going to, now's the time. Why, you ask? BECAUSE I'M IN PHILADELPHIA!!!!

That's right, Pennsylvania. Last night, around 12:30, James said, "Let's go to New York tomorrow!" So, here we are, been up all night packing, left austin (after a "randomly selected" delay) at 5:30 this morning, swapped planes in Atlanta at 9:45, and here we are, driving down Broad Street headed for my very first Philly Cheesesteak!

YAY!!!!!

**Update: I had a "Whiz wid" (a cheesesteak sammich w/ cheesewhiz & onions), and james had a "Prov Widout" (cheesesteak sammich w/ provalone, without onions), we shared some YUM "freedom fries", and some Birch Beer (INCREDIBLE rootbeer). YUMMMMStuffed.




2 comments:

Dana said...

How in the world did you land the gig where you get to travel every other week!? I'm so excited for you in a very "I WANT TO GO!!!" way.

jenn said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YAEH!!!!!! on every account that calls for it!! :) luv you:*