Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finally, Some Wedding Pictures


Our wedding was lovely.
I couldn't have dreamed of anything more perfect.
To those of you who came and/or helped, I truly cannot thank you enough.
We love you all :)





My sweet aunt helps James fix his collar.


Preeeeetty dress :)



My Parents' Lovely Living Room



James waiting for me under the Mistletoe



I didn't have flower girls, I had Snow Angels!



During the Ceremony:




After that kiss, he had lipstick EVERYWHERE!!!!



Feedin' Time


P-Town Friends



A-Town Friends


Cutest Li'l DJ Ever



The Whole Family


My sweet MofH/ Cousin
& Her Fiance


Me-n-My Brudder


My sweet Memaw:
Bless her heart, she had no idea where she was, who she was, or who any of us were....


The Yummmmmy Buffet.


YaY for mistletoe!!!



The Girls with our mani/pedi's




The Getaway: I LOVED the paper airplanes!!!


For allllll the pictures, click here to see my Photobucket album. In particular, LaMores, Johnsons, and Maxwells: There are some GREAT ones of yall!

If you want to have any printed, let me know, and I'll get you the original sized picture, and get with Caleb if any slight edits need to be made (ie: color adjustment, cropping, or removal of red-eye or double chins).

2 comments:

Dana said...

I should be in bed but I'm just looking at pictures.... You got some GREAT pictures! I think that I actually saw your brother's bright smile a time or two. :) Thanks for posting!

Jessica said...

Great pictures! They really capture the joy that you and James radiated that day! So happy for you!!