Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bachelorette Weekend

I know, I know, it's been awhile since I posted, but I'll put up a few retroactive entries for the time between then and now.

Yesterday, I met my Jess in Salado for my wild-n-crazy bachelorette weekend! W00TW00T!! We ate dinner at The Range (YUM food, not great service), & spent the night at the sweetest little B&B (Alamo Cottage). This morning, we got up & partook of a homemade breakfast of biscuits & jelly, cinnamon rolls, quiche, fresh fruit, vanilla yogurt with granola, orange juice, & coffee. We drove around the little town- VERY picturesque- and "admired" all the men in skirts- there was some Scottish Festival in town, did a little antiquing, and ate (yes, again) lunch at THE cutest little tea room.

We had so so so so fun!!! :)

Below are some pics- see my cooool bridal wear that i wore the WHOLE time!






2 comments:

Dana said...

Thanks for the update! I've been wondering about you. :) Looks like you had a great time!

Jessica said...

It was a blast! So glad we did it!