Tuesday, October 13, 2009

You TwitFace

“In the year 3000
YouTube, Twitter & Facebook will merge
into one super time wasting website
called:
YouTwitFace.”

~Conan O'Brien


I'm afraid that's what's happened to my blog... Facebook. It's nice to not feel bad about wasting everyone's time with a little one sentence update, because EVERYONE'S wasting everyones time with one sentence updates! But, I suppose I don't ALWAYS have to post lengthy epistles... in fact, I'm sure most of you would thank me for shorter thoughts!

SO: Here's to shorter and (hopefully) more frequent blog updates from me! *clink*

3 comments:

The Johnsons said...

That's hilarious. Did you see the Conan where he kept saying Facebox instead of Facebook. He obviously had someone write that joke for him - he didn't know what he was talking about...

Dana said...

I would read any novel you wrote on any day!

Amy said...

I know I will enjoy hearing more about what's going on with you!