Wednesday, December 31, 2008

a quick peek

It's gonna take me awhile (& probably multiple posts) to catch you all up on the blissful wonderland of The Hunnymoon, so here's a sneak peek of what we've been up to. So far, we've spent a couple of days in Seattle, a few days in Ashford, WA (at the base of Mt. Rainier), and a few more days in Vancouver, Canuk-land. Now, we're enjoying a bit warmer weather in sunny Las Vegas, and will be here until Monday.

James lovingly & laughingly took this video of me playing in the snow outside our cabin in Ashford, but the picture can pretty much be transferred to everywhere we've been (except Vegas)- It's been snowing like CRAZY all over the place! In fact, the other day, I stepped into a drift that literally sunk all of me in snow up to my shoulders!



Love & miss you all!!!


Mr. & Mrs. Greenhaw (*teeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee*)




5 comments:

Dana said...

Too fun! I hope you are having a wonderful time (of course you are) and I can't wait to see more pictures. :)

jenn said...

MRS! I LOVE IT!!! I miss you muches and know that you are having a wonderful time and enjoying this awesome new adventure!
Love you two, love us two (well, 3 if you count mike) :)

Dray said...

Glad you're having fun! Was jonesing for some kind of updates from the road so thanks!

Good luck in Vegas. All the pros are in the Caribbean for the Pokerstars EPT tournament this week.

The Johnsons said...

So glad you are having a wonderful time! Tell the Mister hello!

Jessica said...

We want more details!! And can't wait to see the wedding pics.